- ILI9488 3.5" (480*320) TFT screen in 4-wire SPI mode
- FT62x6 Capacitive Touch Controller
- APK2112 3.3V regulator
- MCP73831 battery management IC
- CP2102 USB-to-UART IC
- USB-C connector
- Piezo Speaker
- microSD card holder
- Battery voltage divider connected to GPIO35
- Stemma / JST-PH I2C connector
- Compact size: 100x57x15mm
This board was originaly created for the FreeTouchDeck project and the hardware is also open source. Due to the extensive documentation it was easy to port openHASP to the ESP32-Touchdown.
|480x320 display||4 MB flash|
|Capactitive touch||No PSram|
The speaker and SD card are not supported by openHASP 0.6.0.
To enable backlight control, make sure the solder jumper pad is in position 2-1:
3D Printed Cases~
The ESP32 TouchDown can easily be flashed over USB like any ESP32 development board.
These pins can be used freely as GPIOs:
The ESP32 TouchDown is fully Open Source Hardware:
- Bill of materials
- PCB layout
Specify the LCD Configuration to use and define the GPIOs in the environment build flags:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25